Maybe all these good things don’t come from a certain intension.

-->Dressing up like going to a party, yes, a party.
The most moderate Halloween costume is on.
Sun glasses are again a necessary.
When the shaking eyes are the best make up.


Seeing the blue sky hanging in the air, so is my mind.

When the fact is not concrete
enough
that I can rely on.

Illusions flying,
Whispers haunting,

I walk towards the indescribable silence.

The silence knitted by thousands what if.
For people who can not learn it right, punishment is to be left behind.
An obligation to witness, every pore experiencing the sourness.
Weakness is growing monster big, hiding around the corner.

This is the journey I'm heading on.
From where I stand to departure, nowhere to land yet.

Human is finally just the creature thinking of its own.
When moving on is inevitable.

Only your smile is my last asylum.
All these good things don’t come from a certain intension.
Maybe neither Bad things.

King has donkey ears. This spinning world whispers the secret to my ears.
And I tell the wind about mine. I forgive you only if you forgive me too.




The most stylish red carpet is well prepared for you
Bounding for the shining land.

Years flashing by,
everyone changes,
yet you stay young and glorious.

And I shall see you, when see you.

Comments

Popular Posts