Life Collection– My love




Last day of November 2010, warm Tuesday night, a nice and cozy dinner with my very good friend, C, and his family.

Before their departure to the fish-and-chips land on the very next day.

Always good to gather, yet difficult to say goodbye.


Feeling totally spacy during dinner time, we exchange words and update news in life whilst tots are playing imaginary puppet show or sucking thumb aside. Loads information is floating in the air for this maybe last catch-up dinner in Taipei, yet my mind is just stuffed with only one fact.

That.

My love is going to leave me tomorrow.


Happy time is always short. After dinner we all take the metro blue line together for home, just step out at different stops. A series of goodbye is performing in turns on this obviously moving too fast vehicle. My love is telling me that she is flying on the plane after a sleep tonight to another piece of land, with 120% enthusiastic.

Suddenly, it’s my stop.

Hugs and kissbyes in a hurry, metro seems to be an awkward place for goodbyes, everything is moving, so is the certain moment for farewell. I look into my love’s deep eyes, whilst the doors are closing to each other reluctantly with that annoying beep sound.

There is nothing sweet about farewells.Not ready yet.

Still I wave and wave my hand on the platform, and the train is already gone.

Sleep a good sleep, dream a lovely dream, life is a journey, and you set off for blessing. Wait for me on that weird-accent land; and I shall preserve all the memory, refreshing and sweet.

Comments

Sophia said…
It's lovely, thanks, Amber.

Popular Posts