Colour, colour and more colour! (Bali Trip Day 3, 2010/11/04)



The first thing I noticed when I got back to Taipei from Bali is GREY.


Sky is pale grey, roads are concretely grey, buildings are iron grey, the whole city seems somehow in a dream stage that everything remains partly veiled, under a big fine grey net.

So is my mood.

The days in Bali are like rainbow, colours I saw everywhere. It seems Balinese makes good use of colours in daily life. Flowers to worship gods, colourful food to enrich appetite, tropical fruit to comfort minds after a fantastic massage, blue sky perfectly matches the pool, or just flowers for everyday decoration.

To have a good mood.

That Balinese people make effort into details in life, whilst people back in my home town are usually in a hurry to demand an ideal life.

Not saying which way is better, just wondering. If we don’t stop by sometimes, how could we know that maybe we are already having a life which we want?

Comments

Popular Posts