France Trip Day 15 – Transition (2010/05/24) (2010/10/05)


This travel note has continued for almost 4 months, over a season, a crazily hectic summer passed by. As a slow and distracted person who writes, I realize now it’s already autumn.

Taipei remains humid, luckily with less heat that people can slightly enjoy a walk on the street. Paris is already starting to enter the cold and rainy stage, where the sun is gonna be the best souvenir for summer memoir.

I remember that day when I was in the CDG airport, sky was still beautiful, but I needed to leave before the feast before it ends. I came with a usual impulse as I always like travelling in France, yet left here this time with the great expectation.

Airport always seems like a mystery that people go through to across the space and time; whilst we couldn’t really know what is going to happen behind that door which lays between now and here.

This is the last entry for my France trip in May 2010, time for Alice is officially has an end.

Yet the adventure goes on, and I want to know the future behind that door.

Comments

Popular Posts