Life Collection 5 – A different kind of morning (2010/10/8)


Procrastination has officially affected me during the first weekend of October. An article a day now seems like an over-estimated goal at the first place.

Especially this week runs extra hectically. So I kindly gave myself a weekend off.

Couple good friends are back in town during the national holiday, always here and there for endless life-updating coffee dates. Quite good life, I’d say.

Barmaid stage somehow starts entering the final countdown, nearly autumn time. Efficient and numerous hello & goodbye.

This Thursday morning, I unusually disciplined myself as an early-bird for a certain coffee date with good friend, C. Most of the time, I don’t arrange appointments before 12pm, my failure of waking up early in the morning is already a well-known trade mark among all my beloved friends.

However, things can always be slightly adjusted due to good reasons.

Having a coffee with C like before definitely seems like a good one.   

It’s inevitable that sometimes in life we feel friends change after time goes by, and the connection between each other would reach its limit then starts fading out, especially when people are heading on different paths in life. It’s natural, yet still sometimes makes me sad.

That morning for early coffee with C, along with autumn sun shines smoothly and usual busy traffic on the street outside the café.  

Nothing has changed so far.

Comments

Popular Posts